This data protection information applies to data processing by:
TPS GmbH, Reichsstraße 43, 40217 Düsseldorf, Germany
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telefon: +49 (0)211 – 68774665 Fax: +49 (0)211–68774620
The data protection officer of TPS can be contacted as follows:
Proliance GmbH, Leopoldstr. 21, 80802 München, Dominik Fünkner, email@example.com
2.1 When visiting the website
When you visit our website info.case-pilot.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection set up of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability. and
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Sec. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2.2 Using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and in order to answer it.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Sec. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR is based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You expressly gave your consent to this according to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
• The disclosure pursuant to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
• this is legally permissible and required according to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Your have the right:
• in accordance with Sec. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• pursuant to Sec. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
• pursuant to Sec. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Sec. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need those to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Sec. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Sec. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Sec. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Sec. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Sec. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is realized by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed at any time on the website at https://www.info.case-pilot.com/datenschutz?lang=en.
TPS GmbH & Co. KG
Tel:+49 211 56920005